- How do I open a GTOMarkets account? You can open a free GTOMarkets Account online in less than five minutes, and acess your account 24 hours a day. Simply fill in your details on the GTOMarkets registration form and start trading after your GTOMarkets account is approved.
- What happens if I forget or lose my password? Use this form to reset your password and a new password will be sent to the email you used to register your account.
- How can I edit my account information? In order for you to edit your account’s information, simply click the “my profile” tab within the GTOMarkets trading platform’s main menu. After you access the “my profile” section and make any changes click “submit” for the changes to be saved.
GTOMarkets Account Funding
- How can I deposit funds into my GTOMarkets account? To deposit funds to your GTOMarkets account, simply click on the Funding tab from within the GTOMarkets platform. Once you click funding from within the GTOMarkets platform you will be asked to choose your preferred payment method and to choose the amount you would like to deposit. Clicking on ‘proceed to secure checkout’ will lead you to an SSL protected page where you will be asked to fill in the details to your preferred payment method.
- Is there a minimum or maximum deposit amount? The minimum amount you can deposit into your GTOMarkets trading account is $250. The maximum amount per transaction is $10,000.
- How can I withdraw my money? In order for you to withdraw money from your GTOMarkets account, locate the withdrawal button at the bottom of the main funding page. Upon clicking it you will be asked to choose your desired amount to withdraw and a preferred payment method. Note that credit card withdrawals only allow the initial amount deposited, thus profits made following a credit card deposit will be sent directly to your bank account.
- Can I cancel a withdrawal request? Yes, you can. In order to do so, simply click the ‘withdrawal Requests’ tab in the funding and choose the withdrawal you would like to cancel and click “approve”.
- Where can I view my transaction history? To view your transactions history, simply click on the ‘transactions history’ tab in the funding’s lower menu. There you will find your deposits and withdrawals including failed deposits and canceled withdrawals.
- How much am I risking when I place a trade? All GTOMarkets contracts have strictly limited risk. The maximum possible profit and loss are displayed on the order ticket before you confirm each trade in the GTOMarkets platform. To open a trade, the maximum amount to risk on each trade must be available as collateral in your cash margin account. Otherwise, the trade won’t go through due to insufficient margin. You can never lose more than the risk amount specified in each trade. This policy also means you’ll never get a margin call since each trade has a pre-define risk level, so you can focus on your profit targets with peace of mind.
- What is the difference between a working order and an open trade? A Working Order is an order that has not yet been executed, meanwhile an Open Trade is the result of an order to open a new position that has been executed. Working orders may be contingent on either a specified time or under a specific condition – such as if the market reaches the price specified in the working order. All working orders are displayed within the Orders windows within the GTOMarkets platform. Open Trades are the result of orders to open new positions that have been executed and which results in open trades being established. When you have an Open Trade, the value of your open trade will go up and down based on the up and down movements of the underlying market and depending on the direction of your trade.
- Is GTOMarkets secure? GTOMarkets uses the 128-bit SSL security system (Secure Socket Layer). This system is a digital encryption that protects all transactions and is a major security standard used by most financial institutions.