This risk disclosure purpose is to outline some of the risks involved with the usage of Software, in the manner described in the letter this risk disclosure is attached to.
Current disclosure is outlining the main risks and stats the procedure of using the Software provided by the GTOMarkets.com.
Using of the current software provided by GTOmarkets trading platform, is closely connected with the high risk, alongside with the speculative method of investment. By started using this software, you unreservedly acknowledge and accept that.
- Though the currency trading you are falling under a constant risk of losses and damage that can affect the result of using GTO platform. As well as the CFDs and/or Financial Instruments, using throughout the trading procedures can be a cause of a money and account balance, and additional commissions and expenses. By accepting this risk disclosure you are declare you willingness to undertake those risks.
- CFDs and/or Financial Instruments tote a large variety of risks. Gearing or leverage used in those tools basically means that even a small amount of money can lead you to a great gains as well as to a great losses. A small move of yours can be a large for the investment field, and vica versa. Circumstances can work on your side, as well as against you. CFDs and/or Financial Instruments Transactions contingent liability, and you have for sure avoid any of these, like a margining requirements.
- During CFDs and/or Financial Instruments trading, you actually trade on the outcome of the price and winning of this can be pretty challenging, as well as not occurring on a regulated market, but over-the-counter (OTC).
- Right before hitting the “trade” button make sure, everything and all of the risks are considered and your level of experience can be trusted to hit it.
- There are significant risks associated with use of online deal execution and trading systems including, but not limited to, software and hardware failure and internet disconnection. The Company is not responsible for such losses or failures.The Company shall not be responsible for any loss arising from any investment based on any recommendation, forecast or other information provided. Any opinions, news, research, analyses, prices, or other information contained on this Website are provided as general market commentary and do not constitute investment advice. The Company will not accept liability for any loss or damage, including without limitation to, any loss of profit, which may arise directly or indirectly from use of or reliance on such information.
RISK WARNING: Please note that trading with Forex and/or CFDs and/or other financial leveraged instruments incur a high level of risk and can result in the loss of all your capital and may therefore not be suitable for all investors. You should not risk more than you are prepared to lose and before you start trading. Please ensure you understand the high risks involved, take the level of your experience into consideration and seek independent advice if necessary. Our Company does not provide such consultancy services.To read our full risk disclosure statement, please read our website terms and conditions and risk disclosure.
- Critical market conditions and limitations with in the technical field can be a cause of the certain trade orders (such as stop-loss or limit), will not be granted or achieved and through that your account can be a subject of losses. Also be aware that the software is not and object of constant human supervising, as well as the server itself, and a Company won’t ensure you in to results of your trading. In case of insolvency or avoidance of payment, you may suffer losses.